5/5/11

♥♥♥♥ aligato gozaimasu :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH siao mei syuen :)
i like tis photo !! :D u damn siao :Pyup i think last year after PMR , both of us + amy spamming everywhere
yala we are the SAME SPECIES hahah! form 3 science la :)
♥ yes! music camp make us become good fren yeeepeee
we all room 4 siao de la :P~ almost all of us become good fren after music camp muahahahah
AND I REALISE TAT LOTS OF PPL RELATED ME WID SPONGEBOB
AHAHAAHAHH Y A O.O
ai rynn = spongebob? :O
THANKS FOR THE WISHES GIRL GOOD LUCK IN UR EXAM K :D
GOOD FREN! X)




THANKS YOU to all my frenz :)

especially those BANYAK BANYAK BANYAK BANYAK EARLI wish 1 :')
thanks for the wishes although tat day haven't arrive
ALAMAK! i don feel like going to skul 2moro
my 6th sense told me tat i'll die :X
O.M.G. 1 year got 365 days , mayb 2moro is APRIL FOOL for me :)
alleluyah~ :D
and WOW for my frenz tat countdown the days for me
love ya
:D
but i feel like somethings going happen :3
some1 told me to b careful :X
but anything la :S

TO :
unknown.
-> 喜歡比愛少一點, 愛比喜歡多一點
-> 一个人和你在一起的时候对你好是喜欢你但是你们没有在一起他还对你好那是真的爱你
->
男人的帅不在脸蛋,而在岁月积淀下来的睿智与淡定
->
玩你的人:他什么事情都会配合你,只要你开心。

爱你的人:他会帮你辨别是非,但是你会感觉他管的太多

wow DAMN GAN JIONG :X
GOING EXAM aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... But i not yet touch my books :)
i'm on the way to hell :')

No comments:

Post a Comment