9/23/09

tis is the 4th day i went to Penang.. yeah..

yesterday so unlucky.. we went to Queensbay ( one of the Penang shopping mall ) , and the movie WHERE IS GHOST , THE UNBELIEVABLE , G-FORCE , THE FINAL DESTINATION all full house..

and we had bought the porcorn and drinks..

so we went for hang gai gai while eating porcorn.. hahaz..

jz now , me , my uncle , aunt , father , bro and cousin went for supper..

we ate 2 big plates of mee , 3 plates of fried oyster , 2 plates of seafoods . 4 beverages..

so full..

and i'm here to wish my good frens - MEI SHY , YING KAI & SHERINE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~

Wish u all happy everyday and remember me forever.. kakaaz..

1 comment:

  1. Wei xiao jie...Mana you pergi ???Didnt see you also T.T Haiz so cham ah???WHat day you went so see movie???I went at Sunday want watch where got ghost de but bo piao so I watch final destination...HAHA Hope oyu have a happy holiday at Penang

    ReplyDelete